Covid-19 Updated 5-6-2020.
Dear Valued Michaels Ticket Service Customer,
We hope in this time you are all staying safe and healthy. Currently our offices are closed in compliance with the Governor’s order, but we are still processing all orders online and answering emails remotely with limited staff.
Like all of us here at Michaels Ticket Service, we know you’re fans of live experiences, whether it be sports, concerts, theatre or comedy.
The evolving COVID-19 situation has led to over 50,000 events postponed, cancelled or rescheduled in the last 2 months, Many questions have arose about what happens if an event is cancelled or postponed. We’re working directly with our many partners, event organizers, leagues and teams around the world to update you as quickly as possible, but please be patient as response times are down due to limited personnel at this time and amount of events impacted.
In general here’s what we are doing:
When an event is postponed:
- We are waiting for the event organizer to decide whether to cancel or reschedule. You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you when we know more. Keep your current tickets, which August be valid for the new event date.
- Many major sports leagues (including the MLB, MLS, NBA, NCAA, and NHL) have postponed their seasons. We will contact you as soon as we have more details, please be patient and wait for official word rather than the many erroneous news articles.
When an event is rescheduled:
- You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you new event details when we have them and any available options regarding credit, donation, re-sell or utilization of tickets for the rescheduled date.
When an event is cancelled:
- You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you to alert you of the cancellation. If you prefer a store credit of up to 120% (*depending on the event, venue, source, etc) of your original order we will be offering this option, but in this instance you August have to contact us as some events are being automatically refunded. You can receive a store credit of up to 120%* and you August use that credit for any future show or season ticket purchase online, over the phone, or in person. OR we can load up to 120%* of your original purchase price onto a Michaels Tickets Gift Card to give as a gift to a friend, colleague or loved one, or donate it to the charity of your choice.
Unexpected venue restrictions/requirements :
- Venues August announce restrictions or requirements for social distancing. If venue entry requirements (such as time of entry) or related changes are made AFTER your ticket purchase is made, Michaels Tickets will not be held responsible for not listing the requirement on the ticket at time of sale. All website customers will be warned that the order is subject to any requirements or restrictions placed via the venue or team.
- If a venue or team announces that a sports event will be played without fans, all orders will be cancelled.
- If seats are removed or deemed unavailable at a venue, alternates of equal or greater value will be offered without additional charge. If SOME seats in an order are removed/unavailable, the customer will have the option to buy the available seats at the price per ticket listed originally and the remaining seats that are unavailable August be cancelled.
- If venues place any restrictions on the number of tickets that can be seated together and your order must be divided, please notify us.
Click here for a list of the Events Officially Impacted by Covid-19
We’re working as quickly as we can and appreciate your patience. We understand this is a challenging time, and we look forward to helping you make memories at live events.
We’re all in this together. Stay safe and stay well.
We thank you for your kind understanding. We hope you are doing well in these trying times and look forward to seeing you soon.
As always, we stand by our 100% Buyer Guarantee. Our Customer Service team is still available and can be reached by email at email@example.com. Our service team will be online M-F, from 9am to 3pm PT, and will respond to all inquiries.
With sincere appreciation,
Your Guest Service team at Michaels Ticket Service.